Terms and conditions
Eligibility for services:You acknowledge and warrant the following: 1- That your use of Mrsaal services or with you has never been suspended from using them at any time. 2- You are not a competitor to Mrsaal, and you do not offer any product that competes with the services provided by Mrsaal. 3- You have full power, authority and capacity to contract and that you will not be in breach of any law or contract, and that you do not have any judicial precedents, arrest warrants, or claims by the security authorities.
Pledge and guarantees:You represent and warrant that you will:
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• It provides true and accurate information to Mrsaal and updates it periodically.
• You review and comply with any notices sent by Mrsaal regarding your use of the services provided by the Mrsaal platform.
• You will use the service or the platform for legitimate purposes only, and you will not use the services to purchase or receive any illegal materials or with the aim of fraud.
• You will not use the Service or the Platform to cause harm, harassment, or annoyance to anyone.
• You agree to exchange information between companies within the platform regarding your executed operations and to evaluate your dealings with you.
• It will not impede the proper operation of the Mrsaal platform.
• You will not attempt to harm the service or the platform in any way.
• You will not copy or distribute the Platform or other content without having the written permission of Mrsaal.
• You will maintain the password for your account or any means of identification we provide to you and allow access to your account, securely and confidentially.
• You will provide all evidence proving your identity at Mrsaal's own discretion.
• Mrsaal has the right to refuse to provide the service or use the platform without giving reasons.
License Scope:Mrsaal grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable and irrevocable license to obtain our services and use them only for personal purpose (not for any commercial purposes, for example, but not limited to) in accordance with this contract, so you must:
- Not making services available, delaying, renting, allocating, reselling, distributing or sublicensing these services to any third party.
- Not to modify, subtract, translate, summarize, or create a sub-business based on decoding, or reverse engineering the design of the Mrsaal platform, or otherwise from specifying or trying to identify or attempt to access the source code or the internal design of the services or any text or images of multiple means ( Pictures, audios, files, videos) or data or other information provided by Mrsaal or the third party service providers.
- Not to delete, change or otherwise amend any right of copyright or other official notifications contained in the services.
- Not intentionally transferring or distributing services, or allowing services to be downloaded for use other than what is specified here.
- Do not allow sharing of the username / password or other justifications for accessing Mrsaal services.
As part of the shipping policy for the Mrsaal service, users and delegates are prohibited from purchasing, delivering, sending, receiving, or receiving the following categories of materials and products and what is related to them, and you must allow Sender to open any shipment and ensure its safety and compliance with the conditions.
|Categories||Examples of products and items|
|Alcohol||Alcohol, spirits, intoxicants, wine, champagne, beer, etc.|
|Banned animals and races||Animal parts, blood or other fluids, weeds, banned seeds, plant and any other organic materials (including productive derivatives) that are at risk of extinction or forbidden to be traded in by law.|
|Pornography||Pornography or material that may constitute sexual exploitation of children.|
|Copyrighted materials and applications||Illegal copies of books, music, movies and any other licensed and protected materials, including copies that infringe copyright, illegal copies of applications, programs, video games, and any other licensed and protected materials such as original applications, partial programs, or other products that enable the transmission of anonymous messages To email|
|Counterfeit and illegal goods||Imitation goods or designs, unsigned items from celebrities that usually require such a signature, forged signatures, coins, stamps and other goods that may be illegal|
|Devices and mechanisms used to decipher or breach technical protectionا||Any chips or devices used to bypass technical protection on digital devices, including iPhone decoders|
|Drugs and their equipment||Prohibited substances, drugs, illegal drugs, and preparation equipment, including herbal pills such as salvia and magic mushrooms, and materials that promote the use of such products or legal substances such as plants and herbs in a way that requires them to be digested or inhaled or any illegal substances extracted from them have the same effect as drugs or illegal substances Or that claim to achieve health benefits without proof or proof.|
|Games and gambling||Lottery tickets, sports betting, memberships of online gambling sites, and any related content.|
|Electronic Hacking Materials||Evidence, directives, information and requirements that violate the law by sabotaging or allowing illegal access to applications, programs, servers, devices, websites, or any other protected property.|
|human organs||Human organs or any parts of the body, fluids, stem cells, and embryos.|
|Illegal and marketed goods||Materials, products and information that promote illegal goods or enable unlawful acts to be carried out Goods that you do not own or do not have the right to sell, goods that are produced by infringing the property rights of others, smuggled goods and goods that violate import and export regulations and tags, and cars subject to restrictions Transport, goods registered in public records (such as real estate) that require their transfer and official procedures that cannot be completed on the network and we are the customer fully responsible for verifying that all the materials that you sell are legal|
|Illegal communication equipment||Devices intended to capture satellite signals and cables free of charge, cable decoders, encryption cards, coding card programming devices, illegal equipment and products that are used to modify cell phones and other equipment that are considered illegal under the regulations of the Communications and Information Technology Commission or any regulator in the country that offers Where those goods are.|
|Super Medicines||Treatments, unproven medicines or substances marketed as a quick and effective treatment for health problems|
Literary goods, materials, products, or any other materials that work on:
• Defamation and defamation of any person or group of persons on the basis of race, country, religion, gender, or any other factor. Defamation and defamation of any person or group of persons protected from defamation and defamation according to the prevailing law (such as the protection available to the ruling families in some areas).
• Incitement or encouragement of violent acts.
• Promote intolerance and hatred.
• Promoting membership in a terrorist group or any other.
• organization prohibited by law.
• Promotion of revisionist theories limited by law.
• Violates prevailing ethical controls.
|Aggressive and criminal goods||Scenes, images, and criminal materials such as personal belongings related to crimes or criminal acts.|
|Precious materials||Large quantities of rare or precious metals and stones.|
|Protected cultural items and handicrafts||Articles covered by the 1970 UNESCO Charter regarding means of preventing and protecting the import, export and illegal transfer of the ownership of cultural property or forbidden to be sold, exported or transferred under the law handicrafts and cave formations and materials related to cemeteries and protected under the federal law such as the Protection of Cave Resources Act of 1988 and the Protection Act American Cemeteries|
|Fireworks devices and dangerous materials||Fireworks and related goods that are considered in the markets where toxic, flammable or radioactive are sold, and materials such as gunpowder, explosive materials, gasoline and propane packages.|
|Goods subject to certain controls||Air bags Batteries containing mercury and similar refrigerants, chemical solvents, industry, medical operations, vehicle number plates, police and law enforcement equipment, unlocking devices, medical devices, insecticides, fitness and electrical stimulation equipment, recall materials, inspection and surveillance equipment used mainly to eavesdrop on word of mouth or Illegally electronic device or enabling illegal eavesdropping on people and recording their calls, goods controlled by the government or any other authorities.|
|Traffic authorities' devices||Radar Jammers, Vehicle License Plate Covers, Traffic Signal Changers and other related products.|
|Weapons||Weapons, ammunition, and any other items including, but not limited to, weapons, knives, concealers, difficult to detect, weapons in the form of artifacts, silhouettes, ammunition safes, light machine guns and tear gas.|
|Total sale of currencies||Hidden currencies or currency exchange and currencies backed by precious metals.|
|Delivery is for children of primary or middle school age or below||We have the right to refuse to provide service to all children under the age of eighteen, and in addition, we have the right to refuse delivery to any location in or around primary or middle schools.|
|Misuse of the software platform||We completely reject any offensive language or bad behavior towards the company or the service that we provide or any of our employees or any of the correspondents working with us, if it is decided, based on our discretion, that any client use an offensive language to the company, service, employees or correspondents, then he will pay any amounts owed and this is considered a threat To prosecute, slander .|
|Taxi services||Transport of people within the city|
|Heavy and bulky materials||Large items that do not fit a small vehicle and items weighing more than 40 kg.|
|Luxurious and Valuable Items||Items whose value exceeds 5,000 Saudi riyals|
Shipping policy breach:Mrsaal reserves the right to seek to implement any available remedies for any breach of the shipping policy, including without limitation the right to block access to Mrsaal's services and programs.
Intellectual property rights:All intellectual property rights on this platform and all materials related to it or appearing on it (including any content that Mrsaal provides or includes and the entire content uploaded to the platform by Mrsaal is the property of Mrsaal, and Mrsaal has the right to dispose of this property as you wish and you must not You reproduce or allow any person for any reason to use or reproduce the services or any trademarks or other trade names that appear in the services.
paying off:Mrsaal reserves the right to impose new fees for using the platform or the services, or both. If Mrsaal decides to impose new fees, then you will be informed of this and you will be allowed to continue or terminate the contract. Mursal has the right to ban the customer in the event of non-payment of the value due for the services provided or in the event that the purchases are not received by the service provider, noting that Mrsaal will not remove the ban from the customer until the payment of the service fees due.
Pricing method:The price of the delivery service on the platform is determined by submitting offers from the delegate to the customer, and the customer has the right to review all the offers presented to him and accept the appropriate offer before starting to provide the service, and the customer’s acceptance of the offer presented to him is considered an obligation of him to pay the delivery amount upon completion as shown in the payment clause. . In the event that the delivery service includes the purchase of goods through the delegate according to the customer's request, the representative is obliged to issue an invoice with the total amount required and attach the payment receipt to prove this, and the customer is required to pay the amount and the total, including the price of the goods plus the delivery fee, as explained in the payment paragraph.
Compensation:By agreeing to the above user conditions and using the platform or the service, you agree to pay on behalf of Mrsaal, its affiliates, its licensors and every responsible responsibility, its directors and other users, employees, attorneys and agents, not to harm them and absolve them of their liability from any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including This is the attorneys' fees and costs) arising from or associated with the following: - 1- Your violation or violation of any of these user conditions or any applicable law or regulations, whether or not indicated in these terms and conditions of use. 2- Your violation of any rights of third parties, including service providers organized by the platform. 3- Your use or misuse of the platform or the service.
legal responsibility:The information, recommendations, services, or any of them that were provided to you on or through the website, service and platform are for general information purposes only and do not represent any advice. Bugs, defects, malware and viruses do not warrant the correctness, accuracy, and timeliness of the website and platform. Mrsaal is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) the website or platform, including damages caused by malicious programs or viruses, and it is not responsible for the incorrectness or incompleteness of the information or the website or the platform unless it is This damage is the result of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of a messenger. Responsibility for the quality of the services required by using the platform or the service rests entirely with the service provider “the delegate” who provides the service to you in the end. Or behavior, negligence, or all of the above on the part of the delegate, and then any complaints about the services should be submitted to the delegate
Modify services:Mrsaal reserves the right and its sole desire to do the following at any time:
• Changing services or any related materials or stopping the publication of their services.
• If Mrsaal decides to stop publishing its services, it may, at its will, replace the services with other similar materials. Liability limits: Mrsaal does not provide any explicit or implicit guarantees related to the services, as they are all provided as is, and Morsal clearly disclaims its responsibility to the maximum extent possible in accordance with the law for all guarantees and includes but is not limited to the guarantees of suitability for a specific purpose, the suitability for certain specifications and markets and the viability of property rights for sale. It does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the services or the results that may or may not be obtained by the user of the services, nor will the messenger, its agents, licensors or its subsidiaries be liable in any case for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages or damages. Accidental or consequential (including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profits, business disruption, loss of business information or other financial losses) resulting directly or indirectly from accessing and using services (or failure to use them) or relying on them. Any offers, advertisements, or contests that have not been announced on the official Mrsaal website or via the affiliated social media which are managed by Mrsaal, and you are not entitled to ask Mrsaal to implement them, in addition to that Mrsaal has no responsibility for any fraud committed by means of offers or Advertisements or contests held in an informal way in the name of Mrsaal. Safety: You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services and you are solely responsible for their use by anyone else using your account, username, password, or access credentials, and you agree to notify Mursal if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use. It is used for any password, user name, IP address, or other methods of accessing services. Interactions with others:
• While using the website, application and service, links to websites owned and controlled by others may be provided from time to time in order to correspond with others, purchase products or services from them, or participate in the promotional offers provided by them. These links transfer you outside the site, application and service, which are Out of control of "Mrsaal"
• Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect their data, or request personal information, and then, we recommend that you check the terms and use or privacy policies on those sites before using them.
Contract period and termination:
• The contract concluded between you and "Mrsaal" is for an unlimited period, and you have the right to terminate the contract at any time by permanently deleting the application installed on your smartphone, thus disrupting your use of the application and the service. You can close your representative account at any time.
• "Mrsaal" has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time (by disrupting your use of the application and the service), if you do any of the following:
1- Violating or violating any condition of the terms of the service provider, if "Mrsaal" believes that you are misusing the application or service.
2- "Mrsaal" is not obligated to send a previous notice of termination of the contract. Invalidity of one or more judgments:
• The nullity of any provision of the present service provider’s conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained therein.
• In the event that there is any invalid judgment in the terms of the present service provider or the existence of an unacceptable judgment in certain circumstances in accordance with the criteria of reasonableness and fairness and to this extent only, he shall act instead of it between the two parties with a ruling that is acceptable in consideration of all circumstances and conforms to the provisions of the false condition as much as possible, taking into account The content and purpose of these service provider terms. Modification of the service and terms of the service provider:
• "Mrsaal" reserves the right, according to its sole discretion, to amend or replace any of the conditions of this service provider, change, suspend or suspend the service or application (including but not limited to, providing any feature or database or Content) at any time, by publishing a notice on the website or by sending a notification to you through the service or application or via e-mail.
• "Mrsaal" may place restrictions on certain features and services or limit your access to parts of the service or the entire service without notice or liability. Notification:
• "Mrsaal" may send a notification by sending a general notification about the service or application, or by sending an email to your postal address registered in the account information with "Mrsaal" or by sending a letter by regular mail to your address registered in the account information with "Mrsaal" Applicable law and dispute resolution: These terms of service provider and apply to settle any dispute, claim or dispute arising out of or related to the terms of this service provider or any violation thereof, termination, implementation, interpretation, validity or use of the site, service or application, are subject to the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia And interpret according to her.
To contact us:If you have any questions about the terms of this service provider, the practices in this application, or your dealings with the application, you can contact us through the following
The site is https://mrsaal.net
Email / email@example.com
Twitter / mrsaalapp